Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our newest obsession




Andy and I go through odd obsessions with different foods. At one point it was sushi. Later it was Banana pudding. We must have hit 25 different bbq joints just looking for the best banana pudding ever. Currently, it is cupcakes. It started with my brother's wedding in San Fransisco, but then we realized we could find some good ones here too. There is a place in Lakeline Mall that Andy and Meagan love. We also found a great one down on South Congress last weekend, a fairly well known place called Hey Cupcake that operates out of an Airstream trailer. Today Meagan and I stopped at a place near my job that I have seen called Cuprimo. Yum. They had mini cupcakes that are for sale only by the dozen, but they are great. I have always liked Pumpkin, and my favorite from Cuprimo (I could taste three since they are relatively small!) were the pumpkin chocolate chip. Meagan loved the Black and White.

No comments: