Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Medical bills stink.

They really do stink. Not fair at all. We got a very scary looking bill from California yesterday (Yes, it has been 2 months, but we just got it???.) The good news is that when I went on Blue Cross's website, it appears that we don't have to pay a cent for the little escapade 2 weeks ago. The bill, for 2 hours in the ER, was $2,500, but it says we don't have to pay anything. Somehow I am a bit leery of that, but it looks good.
Today Natalie and Meagan are coming over after school to play with one of my English as a Second Language Learners. Katherine has agreed to speak Spanish to Natalie so that we can reinforce what she has been learning in class. I was kind of upset because I thought that Natalie had not learned anything lately in her class, but she has been counting in Spanish (of course,not in order!) and saying "Como Estas?"

No comments: