Tuesday, November 25, 2008

An early holiday













I love that my girls go to school across the street from my job! It is awesome to be able to run over there when I need to (or want to!) Today was the annual Thanksgiving lunch. I was very excited to a)get to be with my girls, and b) get to try all of the great food the parents brought. There was a little bit of everything. Several of the kids had no interest at all in the food since many of the dishes involved veggies, but I loved it. My girls, of course, devoured everything. I wish that I had the patience that the teachers at that school have to deal with toddlers/preschoolers all day, everyday. The kids are so well trained at this point; children seemingly thrive on routine.
Lots of fun today! Best part is that I don't have to go to work for 5 days.


No comments: