Saturday, November 1, 2008

It was a fun night!



The photo below is of our cutie little next door neighbor, Shaunak. He is almost 2 1/2 and is the most adorable little boy. If we leave our door open, he will just walk in. I have had a few little suprises from this- one day I was helping Natalie change her clothes in my closet (nowhere near the door) an all of a sudden I heard someone talking to themself in the bathroom. I looked over and there he was!
We had a great night last night. We were all very impressed by our friends Jay and Suzanne who take Halloween very seriously. Not only did they have a pinata and sound effects, but they also had a light projector for the garage door and strobe lights for the rest of the yard. The girls made us walk quite a while so that they could see Mr. Joe, my friend from work. He had stickers for them in additon to the candy! The photos above were from the very end of the night, sitting on Chris and Paula's driveway. Natalie was fighting to keep her eyes open.

1 comment:

Abra Leah Cross said...

I cannot believe how big they are!

I also can't believe I didn't know you had a blog! :P