Wednesday, April 30, 2008

quirky little girls!

Last night Natalie decided to remind us of her Lung Strength. This can only be proven, apparently, by screaming for no reason. "I have a boo-boo. I need band-aid. Nooooooooo, not dora bandaid. I want Elmo band-aid. NOOOOOOOOOOOO I don't need bandaid!!!!!!!!!" The only good part of these little fits with Natalie is that they are blessedly short. She screamed like a crazy girl and then happily sat down in her chair and asked to eat mashed potatoes.
Meagan must have superpower memory. I am amazed every day at what she can pull out of her mind. I am not talking about things that we talk about so she remembers. I am talking about things like the print of the bulletin board in her classroom at Mother's Day out when she was turning two. It is pretty cool.

No comments: