Monday, April 21, 2008

Dallas fun and Jenny gets new clothes





Despite the fact that all of us have had more than our fair share of the car (like, I don't even want to drive the 3 miles to work even), we had a nice time in Dallas. It was fun to get to see everyone and celebrate Grandma Lois's birthday. The most exciting part of the whole trip for Natalie is when we bought her a matching dress with her best friend Jenny. They looked very stylish as they headed off to school this morning.
Countdown 10 days until TAKS test...so life at work is crazy. I literally do math all day, which is fine, but I am not cut out to be a math teacher for the long haul. Summer and April can do that, and I can help. I am a good helper, just like Meagan.
We were happy to finally get to see cousins Rich, Becky, and Julie, whom unfortunately, we rarely get to see. They were a very special part of my childhood, so it is hard to believe that a year can go by without seeing them. Rich is headed to Denver in a few months to start his job as a doctor, so I am so going to visit.


No comments: