Sunday, April 6, 2008

BEAUTIFUL!

You can ask my mom...or andy....or my friends...etc, but I do not like to be wrong. Well, this is one case where I am SO glad that I was wrong. I thought that we were going to go down last night, but from the very first play, those guys played like champions. Meagan greeted her daddy this morning by saying, "congratulations!" Congratulations to all of us.....
We are eagerly anticipating the arrival of Meagan and Natalie's cousin, Emily. The girls do not have any first cousins, and they always hear about their friends' cousins. They are pumped up that they have their very own cousin visiting soon. Emily is the oldest child of Andy's first cousin, Karin. Meagan has specially designed a "goody" bag for her cousin, complete with all the things a 4 year old must have.
****edited to add**** Andy and our friend Todd are going to the CHAMPIONSHIP game in San Antonio. We may not be eating for the next month, but it is worth it. Well, it will be worth it if we win.

No comments: