Friday, October 17, 2014

#TAKETHECROWN

Meagan and her friends at her friend Makenzie's 11th birthday party.
I realize how grown up they look.
It scares me sometimes.
This was at Buca de Beppo.
Soon they will be meeting one another there for lunch  on their own.
Wow.
I love that Mak and Meagan are still close, given their friendship started when they were five.

I AM SOOOOOO happy.  My Royals.
They make me happy.
I love watching Cain's incredible catches.
Billy Butler stealing a base when he is not a typical runner, to say the least.
Moose hitting the ball with all his heart.

I want to go to San Francisco.
I know it isn't happening.
The plane tickets are too expensive.
Still, my heart will be there.
Hmmmmm.  That would make a good song, about leaving your heart in San Francisco. :)

Again, Matthew's picture is on an angle.
I suppose it is appropriate for my goofball.

I went to an awesome training called Capturing Kids' Hearts for the past three days.
I am feeling very inspired.
I feel like I learned so much.


No comments: