Monday, October 20, 2014

My Baby is Almost Five

I am struggling with my littlest little being five.
Well, he is not until tomorrow.
He is a happy little man.
He loves deeply and with lots of strength.
Like, he will knock you over while he tells you he loves you.
He is bright.
He is extremely verbal and makes connections.
His teachers brag on him.
He has days where he is sassy at school.
They call him "Assistant Principal."
He has a strong sense of justice. :)
Oh, how my boy loves his sisters.
This makes my heart so happy.
He woke up the other day in the middle of the night.
Very unusual for him.
He begged for Meagan to come sleep with him.
So sweet.
Natalie is his best pal.
They play constantly.
I can not wait until kindergarten.
I dread kindergarten.
Yes, both.
I love this little boy so much.
Truly the final link in our family chain.
Matthew age 9 months

No comments: