Saturday, October 3, 2009

Busy Saturday



Considering it was gross outside, we had a good Saturday. The girls had fun at their CATZ class doing their obstacle courses. I think it is about time to get Meagan started in a real soccer team, as she seems pretty good. Natalie, well, we will let her practice a little more. She is having fun and that is what counts! We drove down to Driftwood where Peter and Mary live to go to Mandola's Winery. Andy and I would both highly recommend it! The food was great, but that was no surprise to us since we love Mandola's at the Triangle. It has a beautiful atmosphere! Reservations are a must and going early with little ones is a good idea. I liked that they had a wide variety of things for the kids to eat and gave each girl a little ball of pizza dough to play with.
H1N1 seems to be all around us, but we have been lucky enough to have avoided it so far. It scares us very much for Natalie to get it, but there has only been one case of it at her school. Andy and I are both fighting off a little bit of something right now, but neither of us have fevers or anything. I just think it is a head cold. I am hoping that all of this craziness with the flu lets up before "Grover" is born or I will have to get him a baby sized breathing mask!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: