Sunday, December 28, 2008

San Antonio


We went on a little road trip to San Antonio yesterday. We totally lucked out in that the weather was nice and the cold front did not get to San Antonio in time to bother us. If you have never been to San Antonio, especially during the holidays, the riverwalk is something wonderful to see. There were Mizzou and Northwestern people everywhere due to the game on Monday, but we sat down for dinner early and were able to actually find a decent restaurant for once. The riverwalk makes no sense to me in one respect. Why would there be 100 restaurants with crummy food? It isn't that hard to make decent food. Our good experience yesterday was at Boudros, which I would definitely do again. The girls were not being all that photo-happy around the Alamo, so no good photos from there. I am a total history nerd, so I love the Alamo. However, every time I see it, I am surprised at quite how small it really is. The other odd thing is that it is right by all of the touristy things like the Guiness Book of World Records Museum. Sort of out of place.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: