Saturday, December 6, 2008

Goodreads





Widget_logo



I recently joined a website called Goodreads for my book group. It is really a nice site. I am able to see what my friends from bookclub are reading and see their reviews. I would love for you all to let me know if you join! It is very easy. I am amazed to say that I have been totally taken in by the Twilight books by Stephenie (not a mispelling) Meyer. I usually hate Vampire books. First and foremost, though, these are love stories. I like the actual books, but I really love books in a series. Characterization is always important to me and I feel like I can really identify with a character when I read 3 or 4 books. The Vampires in Twilight, in case you haven't heard of the story, are "Vegeterian"...as in they don't drink human blood. Nice vampires, if you will. Fun reading.

No comments: