Thursday, December 4, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside...





...Or what passes for cold in Austin, which means that it does dip to freezing at night, but gets into the high 50s for a few days before the 60's during the weekend. Austin rocks like that!
The girls were very excited to get all bundled up in their jackets. They were able to wear the ones that I bought last year (Yeah, no new jackets to buy!), but for some reason they totally thought that the jackets were brand new and were pumped up to wear them.
The picture on top is typical goofy Natalie. We have her second EEG test on Tuesday. Keep her in your thoughts, or rather Andy and I. We are not going to have an easy time keeping her still for an hour. I am scared for the test, for what it might reveal. I just want my little Nati to be healthy and happy.

No comments: