Monday, December 29, 2008

Cross your fingers for us...







...and Grandma Lois/Papa Joe. The girls and I met up with my mom in Waco. We had lunch and then she took them back to Dallas. They will be there until we met them Wed evening. I am hoping that it goes well and no little sicknesses happen. As I said, cross your fingers.


Poor Peanut couldn't escape Meagan's "loving" this morning. She ran, but couldn't hide! Natalie and Meagan are loving their new hat Grandma and Papa bought them in San Antonio. The top picture is from the Snowman that Natalie supposedly decorated. I should have known that it was WAAAAAY too quiet. Click on the photo to make it bigger and you will find that she ate all of the frosting and candies. Meagan's was very pretty and she didn't destroy it. :) I guess we all have our own ways of being artistic.

No comments: