Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Trying to keep my head above water

I am trying so hard to keep things in order both at work and at home. The last month simply wiped me out. I have found myself doing dumb things that I never would normally do...i.e. leaving my camera at Walgreens after printing photos a few days ago. I even had the nerve to leave Baby Jenny (otherwise known as "her highness") at school today. I feel bad for my coworkers because I know I am not where I normally am, but hopefully things will chill out and I can stop feeling crazy. I can't say that I am too sad that we have Monday off at work. The girls do not, so I will be able to send them, at least for part of the day. Yay! The last few times I have had days like that one of the girls has gotten sick so I ended up just being at home with them. I really hope that does not happen this time.

No comments: