Friday, October 17, 2008

So glad that it is Friday!

I love fall in Austin. It is beautiful here. Today it was breezy and in the high 70s. Pretty much, that is my favorite temperature. This afternoon I had the "privledge" of going to one of our school dances. Dances are very different than when I was a kid. We used to get very dressed up and our parents drove us back to school at night. Today's dances are much simpler affairs. Today's dance was right after school. It was an easy dance to chaperone because there were few kids there. I picked the girls up at 5 and we went to the park. Gorgeous!
We went to a mediterrean restaurant for dinner. Restaurants must just dread Natalie walking in the door. She is the messiest human being that I have ever met. Also, I think Natalie destroying April and Jon's neat apartment week after week must provide them the perfect reason to put off children longer! :P

No comments: