Thursday, May 1, 2014

Mayday! Mayday!


I couldn't really come up with a title for a post on the first day of May, so Mayday it is.  Last night we had "book club" at Steph's house.  That really consisted of me, Steph and Betsy eating cookies.  This little guy, Charlie, who is Steph's son entertained me to no end. 

Lots of photos here of Natalie.  I dropped Meagan off at dance the other day and she was very silly and wore a Canada hat that I have no idea where she got it from.  Quirky little thing.  The other photo was just of her wearing one of her new, more grown-up, outfits.


Before Brian left to go home to San Francisco we were able to catch a game at the Dell Diamond.  I love it there.  It is the sweetest little stadium and there are no bad seats in the whole place.  We managed to stay through the fireworks at 10 PM (?!?!?) and the kids loved it.

No comments: