Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Last, but not least, Brian cooking!


I came right out and told Brian D that I wasn't leaving until I got Chocolate Chip cookies.  If you love cookies like I do, which might include a few of my friends and family (love you April!), Brian makes heavenly cookies.  I adore them.  We also got to have fresh homemade pasta which I was also pretty amazed by.  He is quite the renassiance man.  I even got to bring home some homemade soap that has tiny coffee beans in it and makes a fabulous exfolliant.  It is like a resort, being with them. :)  We also managed to squeeze in a short visit with Michelle, my adopted sister in law.  Her husband Pete was unfortuantley out of town, but I did get to finally meet sweet baby Kai!  Love, love, love my CA family (and Michelle, Pete, and Kai are a part of that.)  One last lunch with Becky, who is now back in Dallas.  We are thrilled to be able to celebrate holidays and happy events with this girl whom my girls (and Matthew soon!) love so much.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: