Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dropped Blog Enteries

I have had some bad luck lately with Blogger not printing the typed part of my blog enteries.  It will post the pictures, drop the copy.  Anyway, to sum up what has been going on in our house....I am having trouble believing that it is July already.  Not too keen on that.  Feels like summer is almost over, but not so much.  The girls are still loving camp and had a blast in Denver.  We are looking forward to the big fireworks display that Avery Ranch puts on each year (although, due to our horrendous drought last year, it was cancelled.)  We are having some of Natalie's friends from Faith Montessori coming over to watch and have dinner.  Andy and I had a lovely dinner at Truluck's to celebrate our 13th anniversary this past Wednesday and went out to dinner with our friends Summer and Brandon to The Melting Pot yesterday.  Andy had never been and I hadn't been since high school.  We had fun and ate way too much.  Charli is settling in well and it seems like she was always here already.
I believe that I also had the posts from Stephanie and Mike's wedding on 6/22.  It was a beautiful night and few things bring me as much joy as watching one of your best friends truly achieve happiness.  The girls had a great time too, but Matthew stayed at home and had fun with TopaJoe and Ms. Alice!

No comments: