Thursday, August 27, 2009

Very proud!

Meagan has done a great job at adjusting to her new school. She really likes her teacher, who seems very nice. The school is large, almost as large as the middle school that I have worked for, but the kindergarteners are fairly isolated. Luckily, her class only has 18 people in it, which is smaller even than her preschool class, so that works well for her. Andy and I think it is funny that she comes home telling us all about her new friends, what they like, what they were wearing, etc, but does not remember their names!
We are going this weekend to go take some photos at Portrait Innovations because we have not gone in seemingly forever, and so that we can have my (last time of!!!) belly captured on film with my girlies. Looking forward to having some more formal pictures of my munchkins!

No comments: