Friday, August 7, 2009

Meagan's special time

We are having a lot of fun together. Natalie is still in school since her school is year round, but Meagan doesn't start kinder until Aug. 25th. We have been spending lots of time with her friends and just hanging out. Today she got to help me go register at Babies R Us. At first she was less than thrilled, to say the least. After a little bit, though, she got really into it. I did not register when I was pregnant with Natalie simply because I did not need anything, but with a boy things are different, so I decided to do it. Meagan loved all of the little teething toys, bottles, clothes, etc. We also went to Central Market to play in one of the few fully shaded playgrounds in Austin. Being pregnant when it is 106 is not good. This is no dry heat, either. This is 106 degrees with a nice, high humidity. It was 108 the day that I gave birth to Natalie back in Sept of 2005, which was a record breaker. I am not due until a month later this time, so it had better NOT be that hot again.

No comments: