Sunday, August 16, 2009

I am really, really just over the Austin Heat Wave.



Really. I have just had it. Enough is enough. I believe that we are somewhere around day 60 of above 100 temps here in central Texas. Those of you in Illinios (the state I am currently claiming as my homestate since it is NOT over 100 there, at least to my knowledge) or Colorado (where my heart is) may say, "Oh don't worry! It is August. You must be almost done with those kind of temperatures." No. Nowhere close. It could easily be this hot for 6 weeks. I hate it. I would protest it down at the capital building on Congress if it would do any good. People seem to protest everything else down there, so I don't think people would look at me funny for protesting the heat wave.
Meagan's obsession with the Jonas Brothers continues. Andy and I tried to buy her a nightgown, as you can see in the photo, but the store only had size 10/12, and even though Meagan is above average in height, she is not 5 years above average. Therefore, the nightgown is touching her ankles, but she looooooooves it!
Andy and Bob did a crafty project this weekend. They made the valances/cornices in the picture above Meagan. They had a few little arguements with the staple gun, but after borrowing Chris's from next door, it proceeded a bit faster. I think everything is finally done in our bedroom! It is really nice looking.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: