Thursday, May 7, 2009

Back to work

I have been back to work for a few days now, and all in all it is going okay. I am tired, but I expected that since I was resting a lot while I was home. The girls are not thrilled to be woken up at 6:45, but it is only until June. After that we can be lazy in the morning for a few months until Meagan begins kindergarten. Andy and I have been planning a trip to Playa del Carmen for June (our tenth anniversary!?!?) and we have gone ahead and cancelled that . I know that most likely the flu will be totally gone by then, but with the pregnancy I was not willing to take any risks. We are rescheduling for Banff, up in the Canadian Rockies. We are really excited. We are staying at the Fairmont, which looks gorgeous.

2 comments:

Abra Leah Cross said...

How is it going? Just a couple weeks left! Yikes!!

sharontex said...

Not so bad. Luckily the pressure is off now that TAKS is over. Of course, I am still nervous to see the results!
It is hard to believe it won't be long until the end of the year.