Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Finally some good news!

Natalie had her "well-child" checkup for her third birthday today. We are thrilled to report that her Menigitis tests are ***Negative****! No birthday in the hospital! The rest of her checkup was fine also. She continues to follow her own little growth curve, right along the 20th percentile. She has not hit 30 lbs yet and is not as tall as Meagan was, but they are each their own child.
Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a person who likes uncertainity. I am the annoying person in class who asks a million questions, and the one who double checks all work assignments. So, needless to say, this has been a rough road for me. We have no idea when the next seizure might happen. I would like to say that it won't happen again, but honestly, I don't really think that. Instead, I am trying to take it one day at a time. This little girl is my miracle girl, in so many ways. Hopefully, I can just appreciate all that she gives me.

No comments: