Saturday, September 6, 2008

Be a Sharon Groupie!


Towards the bottom of the page, you will see a "Blog Follower" thingy (right above the Obama sign. The election is 2 months away. I promise that I will stop my Obama obsession soon enough, but it is in full swing right now!) I guess you can sign up. Then I can have groupies. I think that I need groupies. If you look at the stat counter on the bottom of the page, you will see that I have had like 103, 000 visitors. Or something like that. The reason is that Brian felt bad for me when he set it up and put 100, 000 as my starting number.
So in order for me to ever hit 200, 000 I will need each of you to visit my site 20 times a day, at least.
The photo above is of the girls wearing two of Andy's sports shirts. Meagan is wearing his Falcons Tball shirt, and Natalie is wearing the cool old school Astros jersey.

No comments: