Saturday, August 23, 2008

Only natalie...

would take a container of Vaseline and rub it all over her hair, bed, body, and baby Jenny. She was waaaaay to quiet this afternoon and had been "asleep" for 3 hours. I went in to check on her and there she was in all of her shiny glory. I couldn't even get mad. It was hilarious. I washed her hair 4 times and it still looks soaking wet. There were big globs of it everywhere. I must point out that this is after she, this morning, got green paint on my carpet that was just cleaned a week ago. Andy and I can't believe how different she is from Meagan, who would simply never do anything like either of these things. Luckily, she is still rather cautious physically. She doesn't jump, climb, etc, but now that she is catching up with her peers, who knows what is to come.
She is lucky that she is cute! And she really is cute.

No comments: