Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First few days back to work!

Yesterday was my first day back, and while waking up early was no joy, it was nice to see everyone. Today we went rafting. I have been dreading it...you know, one of those team bonding thingies that would not be fun. I was wrong! I had a good time. We lucked out because it was heavily overcast and not very hot. Even more so, I was lucky enough to be paired with April and two guys who have experience with rafting. I have been rafting a decent amount of times, but we always had guides because the rapids were a little more impressive than the Guadalupe. So, I had NO idea how to steer, etc.
Big breakthrough...Natalie is very near totally potty trained. I thought we were going to have a barrier with the #2 thing, but she is very proudly pooping in the potty. :) She is nowhere near dry at night, but we are totally fine with that, as long as she does her thing during the day. Major celebrating around here!

No comments: