Saturday, September 20, 2014

Vomitopoloza 2014

Do not read if you are faint of heart.
Or stomach, actually.
On Tuesday night Meagan started vomiting.
This is not good.
She does not do vomiting.
Well, she does, but it is not a pretty sight for anyone.
But this time she handled it well.
Because, my goodness, she sure did a lot of it.
She was fine all day Wednesday and went back to school on Thursday.
Well, she did for a few hours.
I picked her up at eleven.
That night Natalie started.
Then I did around 1 AM on Friday.
Holy moley.
It was awful.
I didn't move all day Friday.
I had 101.8.
We thought we were out of the woods with Matthew.
Nope.
He threw up Friday evening.
By this morning you would never, ever guess.
He was 100% normal.
He wanted pizza for lunch.
Kids.
They are way more resilient than adults.
I believe at this point we are all pretty much normal.
Thank heaven, because we need life to go back to normal!
Crossing my fingers for an easy transition back to school on Monday for Meagan.

No comments: