Saturday, December 7, 2013

Holiday excitement

 Even though Channukah has come and gone, there is plenty of holiday fun around for us.  Matthew's holiday program was last night.  Ms.Kumari and her staff put a ton of work into it and it was very well done.  Andy and I particularly enjoyed when Matthew yelled out, "HI Sriang!" and later, "I see my mommy and my sisters!" in the middle of their performance. It was pretty awesome.  He had a lot of fun and looked rather adorable in his little long sleeve shirt and vest.  The photo above is of my mini-me and a pile of books.  I actually did not pose her this way, although I did ask her to remain that way while I ran and got my camera.  She was just happily resting her head on a pile of books that she has gotten recently.  As a totally devoted bibliophile and as a reading teacher I was in love with this.

Truly, I do not really know what to write about the above photo.  Natalie and Matthew spent quite a bit of time posing their stuffed toys in the dog food bin and asked if I could take a photo.  Sure thing.

No comments: