Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It is Dress-up time!

 Whenever Natalie gets bored she likes to dress Matthew up.  For some reason, she tends to go to her piggy costume from the Three Piggy Opera that she was in last spring.  Matthew gets to wear a greater variety of costumes.  His pants were medical pants from a doctor outfit Meagan wore to Career Day in Kindergarten (she wanted to be a vet before she realized that you don't just play with the animals) and the top I honestly don't know what it was.  The hat is a Spider hat that I used to wear to crazy hat day.  The dogs followed them around.  I think they were laughing at the kids, personally.

Happy early Thanksgiving from my littlest pilgrim!  He is very proud of his hat.
We are having my mom, Andy's parents, and Brian and Jan over for Thanksgiving.  We are all looking forward to it.

No comments: