Sunday, January 11, 2009

We went bowling.



I really like bowling. I know that it is not a cool thing to do, but I still love it. My father and father-in-law share my love for it, but not too many other people that I know like it. Andy and I decided to the girls for the first time yesterday. We went to Main Event, which is one of those crazy fun-center places. It is crazy like it fun, but also in prices. Apparently bowling is now an expensive hobby. We had to rent by the hour, so we just rented for a half hour, which turned out to be plenty. The girls loved Bumper bowling, and Andy bowled pretty well for someone who has not bowled for 5 years at least. I did miserably, but had fun none the less.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have always been good at bowling. You certainly kicked my butt at JayBowl in 2006!

sharontex said...

I soooo kicked your butt! But this time, it was embarassing . I think I need to lift weights or something!