Monday, January 19, 2009

I am T-I-R-E-D

...but we had a good day. Natalie and Meagan's friend Jackie spent the day today. Jackie is a month older than Nati, but I think by listening to her, most people would think she was signifigantly older. She tends to fit in better with Meagan and her friends than Natalie and her buddies at school. We did all kinds of fun stuff. First, we went up to my school so I could get some work done (no, that is not the fun part). Then we went to McDonalds and played there. After that another friend of theirs from school, Aditi, came over for a little while. There were girls everywhere. Of course, they squabbled a little, but a good time was had by all.
We took baths and then took advantage of the girls matching robes. They felt very grown up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: