Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer and things that I am happy about...

-watching Natalie run.
-seeing Meagan starting to write, dance, and do gymnastics.
-the Chicago cubs being in FIRST place, even if they are doing their best to throw it away.
-knowing that my girls love to sleep as much as I do.
-getting samples at the little cooking station booth in the middle of HEB.
-knowing that my friends from high school are closer than before (Sandy and Michelle now being in Dallas, Daniel soon to be in Austin.)
-Continuing to revel in my Kansas Jayhawk's amazing sports year because that will never, ever, ever, happen again.
-listening to my girls talk about how much they love their Grandmas, Papas, Uncles, and Aunt.
-the excitement over the election and knowing that a change is around the bend.
-happiness over the fact that the majority of the things I need are close by so I don't have to drive far considering gas costs more than a mortgage.
-knowing that even though it is going to be over soon, I still get next summer, and the summer after that....

No comments: