Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The result of two hours worth of work



Ok, so this is sort of pathetic, I admit. But hey, I am a busy mommy of two girls 19 months apart and work full time outside of the home. Therefore, things like pantry cleanout tend to fall to the wayside while more important (like reading a book or talking to a friend) things get my attention. I spent two full hours today taking everything out and cleaning the shelves. The result is above.

Today is Meagan's first real swimming lesson. As I have mentioned before, she hates (hates, hates ,hates) new things. Her teacher said that I should stay inside her house and watch from the window. We will see how that goes.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Organizing/cleaning out my pantry and fridge are downright fun in my book. I LOVE it! It looks great...and so do the braces! I seriously need them too...My kids love to tell me just how much I need them every day.

sharontex said...

Ok, the pantry and the fridge I like to do, but no more than that. Last school year I shared a room with the neatest (and luckily very sweet) guy. My friends tease me about how there was almost a literal line down the room to show Jamie's side and my own!