Thursday, June 4, 2015

Winding Down



The year is really winding down.
Meagan is finishing elementary school.
That is a big milestone and I find myself curiously emotional about it.
I suppose it shouldn't surprise me.
Change has never been my forte.
Her best year has been this one.
Her teacher is a gift.
He has taught her a lot more than multiplication and US History.  
He has given her confidence and self-reliance.
I am beyond thankful.
We had a dinner last night since these kids had been together for two straight years.


Natalie came too. 
 The girls with Mr.Bhattacharyya.
 The whole class with their teacher.
Meagan with Makenzie, one of her best friends since Kindergarten, and Alex, a close friend since first grade.
Just for old times sake, this is a photo from Kindergarten graduation.
It is with Mrs. Erickson, another of our very favorite teachers.

No comments: