Friday, August 1, 2014

NEW baby!

 No need for fear.
I am not insane and/or pregnant.
Natalie can not find baby Jenny.
She has looked everywhere.
She has disappeared before, but never for too long.
Natalie is almost nine.
We kind of figured she would be over baby dolls, but in many ways, Natalie is still young.
Not in a bad way, because trust me, I would have worried about it.
She just loves her dolls.
We went to San Angelo last weekend with Julie and Becky and they had an adorable general mercantile.
Tons of random things, but Natalie acted like the baby dolls had beacons on them or something.
They were very nice dolls, definitely.
I found one of the least expensive ones.
I wasn't sure if she would like the baby boy doll.
She did, very much.
Immediately, she named him Tim or Timmy.
I was informed that we should not call him Timothy.
The cutest thing is how much Matthew loves him.  
He rocks Timmy, gives him piggy back rides, and kisses him.
He brought Timmy for Show and Tell today.
That is a big deal in the world of preschoolers.
WELCOME Timmy!

No comments: