Sunday, April 7, 2013

Matthew's First Game and a Great Day at Uncle Brian's Ranch

Matthew's first game!  Whoo hooo!  It was very amusing.  There were no outs and definitely no defense. The kids just all cheered for each other.  Some kids had to be held by their mom or dad out on the field, and there were as many adults on the field as there were kids!

I am enjoying my new camera that has a zoom lens.  I didn't splurge and buy a SLR or anything, but my new little camera has a nice zoom that makes it so that I can get a close up like this one of Matthew on second base while being back at the bleachers myself.

Some of Matthew's new friends on his team, the Sand Gnats.  Best.name.ever.

After the game we headed off to the hill country to Brian's ranch.  It was great!  The weather was perfect.  The kids had a ball just doing simple things like playing tag or picking up bugs.  There were a ton of bluebonnets along the way, but not that many on the ranch this year.  We did get a few, though.



As you can see, Brian's land is very pretty.  The cow below was just chilling in the bluebonnets on the road near the ranch.  He was a happy little thing.


My pretty girls...

No comments: