Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday programs and Charlie's arrival

 Meagan had a mini-performance for her dance class last weekend.  Her class is a tap/jazz/ballet combo.  It was a very laid back little show of their skills and the kids had a good time.
 The first grade put on a show called "The Mitten."  I was very impressed that the school pulled of a show with 7 first grade classes.  I had to take off a morning from work, but it was totally worth it.
 One of my dearest friends, Steph, had a baby on 12-12-12.  His name is Charlie and I am in LOVE.  He is simply adorable.  I love Steph and her husband Mike and love, love, love how happy they are.  Steph's daughter, Lexi, is one of Meagan's besties.
 We had a breakfast this morning at McDonald's.  Not too fancy, but it burned three hours!
An outfit I bought Charlie on the day he was born.  Have I mentioned that he is the cutest?

No comments: