Sunday, October 14, 2012

Julie and James Are Married!

 We have just returned from Dallas for my cousin Julie and her new husband, James's wedding.  It was a beautiful wedding and we all had a great time.  Matthew wasn't able to go, so we missed him a lot.  He was in Dallas with our sweet babysitter Brooke and was a happy camper.  Meagan and Natalie were able to be flower girls, which they loved.  Natalie, in particular, jumped right on in there, cuddling with Julie right before she got married.  They did a good job walking down the aisle too.  That was making me pretty nervous.  They went rather fast, but they went where they were supposed to go and looked adorable.
 
 
 
 Natalie with the ever-popular Uncle Bobo Richie.  The kids think he is the coolest ever.  I do too.
 
 Natalie with Julie, Becky, and Rich's grandma Natalie.  Natalie is my Aunt Jean's mom, so not related technically.  I got to know her pretty well growing up and she is a special person.  Natalie was obsessed.  She spent most of the evening following Natalie around.
 Becky!!! We adore Becky!
 My gorgeous baby cousin, Julie

No comments: