Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

 
 Andy and I had a great weekend in Lawrence.  The campus was as beautiful as we remembered it.  Bummer that it was crazy hot, but the rain held off until Sunday afternoon, which was great.  Andy and I LOVED seeing Jon and April and their little girl.  She is adorable (April too!).  Andy and Jon went right back into their usual odd behavior and I was so happy to be able to chill with April.  Andy and Jon took more photos in places such as the barber shop that Andy used to go to and other weird places, so we will have to post those as well. In September, it will be 19 years.  (Holy smokes!) ago that Andy and I went on our first date at Quinton's on Mass Street.  It was awesome getting to see the 2008 NCAA trophy and other Bball memorabilia. They built a lovely hotel, the Oread, at the end of campus, near the Kansas Union.  The shots from above campus are from their outdoor bar.  I think that the next time that we are up there will be ten years from now.  Why? To move Meagan into her dorm room.  Forget this Longhorn stuff.  My three are born to be Jayhawks!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: