Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Break!!! Freedom!!!

Natalie and Matthew were giving Peanut some love this afternoon. Luckily, Matthew is now treating the dogs with more respect and they no longer run away from him in fear.
It is hard to believe that we are in Spring Break already! We went to a fun party at the Big Bounce for Natalie's friend Stacy this morning and now we are doing fun things around the house (if folding laundry counts as fun?!?) We don't have too much planned for the break, but we are having a few playdates and mommy even gets a playdate with Summer. That always makes me happy. Other than that, we are just going to enjoy not having to be anywhere at any certain time. Sometimes that is the best, just hanging out and playing, especially now that Matthew can do more with the girls.
Happy Spring to everyone!
On a side note, Andy and I purchased plane tickets to go to Kansas City on May 4th. To say that I am excited is a big understatement. I am sooooo happy about it. We haven't been to Lawrence in quite a long time and I have a whole list of places that I want to go- Free State, walking through campus, exploring the new look of Mass Street, and eating Yello Sub. :) My extra bonus: our friends April and Jon are there, and since they are pretty much the only people who read my blog, I can tell them here that I CAN'T wait to see them!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: