Sunday, February 5, 2012

Meagan's 8th birthday party!

 
 
 
 
 

Yes, my little baby girl born at 10:03 on Wednesday, January 28th, 2004 is now eight years old. There are many extraordinary things about my girl. She is kind, generous, and loving. She is an avid reader and likes many of the books that I did at her age. She adores her sister and brother and treats them with a great deal of patience (most of the time. :)
She had a great birthday party. Some of her best friends were there: Lexi, whom she has been friends with since she was literally 8 months old, Kendall and Vivian, her new friends from the YMCA, Katie, her new friend from religious school, Avery her sidekick from Mrs. Caldwell's class, and Lauren, a friend that she shares with Natalie. Our babysitter did a fabulous job with the "makeovers" and they all looked lovely. They did not sleep too much, but that is okay. Andy and I were just happy that they had a fun time. Grandma and Papa were awesome and helped out with Matthew. Boys and makeovers don't mix...or not so much with Matthew. He so wanted to be a part of it. He got right on in when we did the group photo and snuggled in with Katie when we watched movies.
I know how lucky and amazingly blessed that I am to be Meagan's mommy (as well as my two other munchkins, but that is another post for another day. )
Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: