Friday, January 7, 2011

Saying goodbye

I know that I have posted a lot about Pokie, but she is on my mind right now. I am remembering her as a tiny puppy biting my fingers and chasing after ducks. She also would roll around in duck poop, but I try to forget that. We moved to Colorado when she was two and she loved it. We took her everywhere. We went hiking and went off to multiple famous Colorado places such as Red Rocks. After a year in Colorado we headed off to Austin and Pokie met her two sisters, Barni and Peanut. Pokie was always mellow and loving. As she got older she spent more and more time rolled up in a little ball. She would not just start randomly kiss people (which many people liked because she didn't bug people.) She reserved her kisses to people she truly loved. We miss her very much and know that she will always be in our hearts.

No comments: