Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Field Day for Kindergarten


Of course I totally forgot to put the requisite Sommer Elem Red Tshirt until the very last second, but Meagan got all ready for her big day. She was soooo excited and was literally jumping up and down. We put on sunblock and bug spray, and finally the Astros hat Grandma and Papa bought is getting some use. I am thrilled that the field day is during the morning rather than the afternoon because it appears that summer is here. Actually, I can't really complain since it is lovely and 60 in the morning, and 90 in the afternoon. It really isn't bad. I know that this time is fleeting and soon it will be 90 when I wake up in the morning. Anyway, Natalie of course had to get in on the scene. She put on Daddy's hat and wanted sunblock also.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: