Thursday, January 28, 2010

Meagan is SIX!

 
 
 
 

Meagan was a very highly anticipated baby. I had gone through a lot to get pregnant, and we were over the moon to welcome her home in January of '04. I know every mother thinks this, but I think my big girl is special. She is loving, patient and giving. She is donating her birthday gifts to children at Dell Children's Hospital, something she wanted to do when she saw her friend Piper doing something similar. Andy and I are very proud of her and can't wait to see who she becomes as she grows up.
We gave her the present that she has been wanting the most, a FurReal friend Panda Bear. The thing is creepy, really. It is way too lifelike for my taste. Uncle Brian G. got her the coolest REAL guitar. It may be a while until she can play it for real, but she is very taken by it.
Speaking of Uncle Brian, we went over to Meagan's school with Natalie and Matthew to pass out treats. I definitely think middle school is more my speed. Yikes, those kindergarteners have a lot of energy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: