Monday, April 13, 2009

A busy weekend

This weekend we celebrated a late Passover with our family. Unfortunately, I keep on feeling sick, so it was not as exciting as I would like it to have been, but we did get to do the basics. My wonderful Aunt Jean put together a lovely seder (a few days late for me!) and we stayed with my parents. My inlaws came up from Houston too, which was the perfect touch. Andy and I are so lucky to have a family who gets along like our family does. It honestly feels like we are just all one family, not a put together one.
Natalie and Meagan went with their two grandmas and their daddy (yes, andy!!!!) to the American Girl Store. Wow. They went nuts there. Each baby got many outfits, but the special piece was the American Girl tent. I will post a picture later on here, because this thing is quite the tent. I was relieved that it was not a tent for my girls, but for their dolls since that was considerably smaller. Meagan and Natalie tucked in Lilah and Sharon-Gracie (their two American Girls) into the tent last night before bed.
In baby news, tomorrow is eleven weeks. I have parts of the day now where I feel human, but the morning sickness is just not gone at all yet. I got very sick last night after we got home. I keep on consoling myself by saying baby must be doing okay if he/she is able to do this to me. According to babycenter, at eleven weeks babies can open and close their fists and weigh about a third of an ounce. I was lucky enough to get a quick ultrasound last week and it was so neat! Baby was kicking up a storm amd moving it's arms around. We all think it is a boy since my pregnancy has been so much harder than my previous two girl pregnancies, but I honestly can say I don't care either way. I think Andy would enjoy a little boy, but we are both confident with girls.

No comments: