Sunday, February 8, 2009

The chocolate fest that wasn't.

It was a total bummer. April, Summer, and I went to the Texas Culinary Academy for the annual chocolate celebration. We went out to lunch and then got there about an hour after it began. The lines were crazy. Never the less, I am willing to stand in line for chocolate, so we took our place in line. The funny part was that we did not seem to be moving. We realized after a little while that everyone was just cutting into line and line and taking the cupcakes, brownies and other treats. Eventually we tried to do the same thing, but we got caught! April and I are total rule followers, so I found it ironic that the one time that we tried to break the rule we were busted. Anyway, we left with only some little chocolate disks that they use to melt down and create chocolate items.
Oh well. At least I got a girls afternoon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: